We are excited to launch the fifth edition of Talend Data Masters Awards! Have you improved your businesses and/or business processes by using Talend solutions in innovative and impressive ways? If so, enter the Talend Data Masters Awards
Talend Data Masters Awards celebrate extreme innovation in organizations and the dramatic transformation of businesses into data-driven enterprises. The award winners will not only get widespread recognition as an innovator in their field, but also receive a recognition plaque and a $1500 donation in their name will be made to a worthy charity.
Winners will be selected by a panel of an independent jury and Talend leadership team. The jury will select winners from written entry forms and, if needed, follow-up interviews. They will score entries on the following criteria:
- Creativity and uniqueness of use
- Scope and complexity of project
- Business transformation and improvement
- We are accepting entries until June 24, 2019. Hurry and send your entries now!
- Winners will be notified in September.
- Winners will be announced in October.
- Award winners should be willing to have their story shared publicly on Talend website (company logo, video and case study) and promoted on social media and in press announcements.Entry forms are now available.
Prepare your answers
You will have to submit your story online using free text boxes. See below the four questions you should be prepared to answer.
- Summary: Please summarize this submission in five sentences or less using bullets to summarize the key information in your submission.
- Challenges: Outline the challenges or problem you or the company faced. Describe the pain experienced and the impact it was having on the organization.
- Solution: Walk through how you solved the problem. Describe in detail the steps taken, the project, and/or the initiative. Include how it impacted you and/or the company.
- Results: Detail the specific results, in quantitative and qualitative forms. Share how the company or individual experienced more sales, less costs, and more productivity for example. Provide quotes where possible from executives within the company. Feel free to illustrate both the technical and emotional benefits you or the organization realized. For example: internal awards, better team alignment, increased efficiency.
Please contact Martine Vesco
for any questions regarding the awards.